.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 18, 2011

<------ this pict (tiket pertama nonton bareng govi) The first time I met you I feel there is a sensethat is not usual youmanaged to steal my heart until you express love to me at the time Iwas confused like all flavors into one I do not understand it and Iwas unable to interpret all this as it maythink this is too deep toakhrirnya we are united into a pair of lovers can not my expressionin wordshow happy I am with you during the day I got love you tillthis life feels empty without you but I felt it was all just a moment no less than 3 months I feel the happiness that soon you decidehonest in mymind my love never thought about what else shouldfind this fact a moment it feels like to die alonebut my power issomething that the situation is as this ... not strong when every dayshould be likethis without you without your affection your attention... but you never know about this feeling ..missing that I think my love has now ended you who always accompany me ... I want you to feel thecry of my face to my eyes because I used to be alwayswith you first ... you know I love you so much... maybe I was notdestined to be your girlfriend but maybe I was destined to be your wife ntuk I'msure of it ... I love you my endless love Dyka Govi Marino :"""(