.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ombre' Hair... my new OBSESSION











If you have looked at any fashion magazine lately, chances are you are going to see some ombre hair.  It seems like every celeb and model whose hair isn't naturally blonde (read: almost all of them) have been wearing this type of color.  It looks as though your summery blonde has naturally grown out, but a lot healthier and glossier.  For someone who is naturally pretty dark at the roots, this is a great way to try out some lighter tones in your hair.  Rachel Bilson is one of my favorite "ombre" brondes.   The best part?  So low maintenance!
After I colored Sarah's hair on Tuesday, I couldn't stop looking at it!  I was obsessed!  She always lets me do whatever I want with her hair, and she didn't bat an eyelash as I piled on the foil.  Her hair turned out perfect, and it completely made my day to get to do something new and different.  It was inspiring!

  t.